Monday, November 7, 2011

National Novel Writing Month

Well, it's NaNoWrMo, and I don't have any time to participate. Usually I would decide to write a script this month, but I don't really have the time to plan out a whole story and write it, because of my thesis and looking for a job. However, while browsing the internet in one of my very frequent procrastination phases, I found a website that showed Fifteen Writing Exercises


So, for NaNoWrMo I will be participating by doing one exercise every other day. This way I have something to work on besides my thesis and job hunt and can somewhat participate in NaNoWrMo.

Also, since I am testing out Scrivener, I'll upload documents instead of just writing it in a blog post. But, I will post them to this blog.

I will be uploading the first one later this evening!

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment